Sunday, August 24, 2008

colored water fountain

I promise I am brainstorming and making to-do lists on various entries I will write that DO NOT involve videos. But lets face it -- there are so many things that need to be shared. This edition of MY BLOG will bring clips of movies/clips/videos that creeped me out as a kid, or downright HAUNTED ME. I'm talking 'tried to remember them for years creepy nightmares about feeling like there are alternate realities involving these clips' haunted me.

I tried to remember this movie for years and figured I just had a dream about it. NOT SO, y'all.



Same thing, with this one. Specifically this exact scene. SOMEHOW DOESN'T SEEM AS HAUNTING ANYMORE? Oh those hugga bunch. I remember they had them on the TOP SHELF at king soopers and it seemed as if they existed on a higher more superior plane that I didn't have access to.



Also, this movie, THE PEANUT BUTTER SOLUTION. You can watch the whole thing on google video and I still HIGHLY suggest it. Weird.



And lastly, naturally....LAND OF CONFUSION BY GENESIS.



The DNC has rolled into town and I decided I will just treat this week like a vacation, even though I still work. This clearly includes drinking whiskey with a senator or two!


xo

No comments: